ULTIMATE HUNTING PERFORMANCE—REDEFINING BROADHEAD ACCURACY
Managing how an arrow flexes in flight (Dynamic Spine) is the key to arrow accuracy, and no one does a better job at this than Carbon Express®.
The new Maxima RED® is a breakthrough in controlling Dynamic Spine. The new, high-tech carbon design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to the RED ZONE®. The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. Containing arrow flex to the RED ZONE provides a new level of hunting performance because broadheads exaggerate the effect of arrow flexing in flight and act like “wings” on the front of the arrow. By reducing arrow flex in the front of the shaft,
the Maxima RED makes broadheads shoot tighter groups and provides overall improved hunting performance.
Contain the enemy of accuracy with the Maxima RED®—the best mid-weight hunting arrow ever.
• Dynamic Spine Control—Patented high-tech carbon material construction that manages Dynamic Spine in a new way to make broadheads fly better. Maxima RED uses different carbon materials to control arrow flex to the RED ZONE.
• RED ZONE—The section of the Maxima RED arrow shaft that manages arrow flex in flight, which is called Dynamic Spine. The RED ZONE is the best section of the arrow shaft to contain Dynamic Spine and make broadheads Shoot Better™.
• Redefining Broadhead Accuracy—A broadhead moves the center of mass forward on an arrow, which increases the flex of the arrow when launched from the bow. Both expandable and fixed blade broadheads exaggerate the effect of this increased flexing because the shape of the broadhead acts like “wings” on the front
of the arrow. The stiffer front end of the arrow shaft repositions arrow flex to the RED ZONE and reduces oscillation on the front end to make broadheads shoot more consistently.
This results in tighter groups with broadheads and makes the Maxima RED Series the Ultimate Hunting Arrows.
• Best Tuning Arrow Ever—The Maxima RED manages Dynamic Spine so well it only takes two spine sizes to cover 40-92 pound bows.
• Upgrade Path—The Maxima RED has a compatible weight to the Maxima Hunter®. Upgrade from the Maxima Hunter to the Maxima RED without changing bow setup to get ultimate broadhead performance.
• Matched Set—All Maxima RED 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025”. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
• Real Straightness—Every Maxima RED arrow is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. Maxima RED straightness of +/- 0.0025” is a maximum measurement, not an average.
• LAUNCHPAD® Precision Nock—LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy
shot after shot.
• Performance Vanes—Maxima RED arrows come fletched with Blazer® vanes.
• Nock Collar—Carbon Express® proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all Maxima RED arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock end impacts.