Designed and built for versatility covering a wide range of conditions, the First Lite North Branch Soft Shell Jacket uses the same ultra-versatile fabric as the North Branch Pants to combine technology, fit, and function into a jacket that can be worn during the bulk of the season. The cutting edge design of the North Branch allows for total freedom of movement, complete thermal regulation and all-day comfort. First Lite’s proprietary DuraFace stretch fabric with fleece liner is highly water resistant, wind proof, durable, and with 37.5’s Active Particle Technology, very breathable (10,000 MVTR).
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Particle Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized.
- Lightweight, durable fabric for use in all but the most extreme conditions
- 10,000 MVTR Breathability
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion.
- Gently tapered forearms keep you agile and quiet while on the move or drawing your bow
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate Shooter’s sleeves and shoulders
- All zippers, pockets, closures and adjustments quietly managed on-the-move and do not interfere with targeting.