Kryptós Pro™ Adjustable Vibration Dampeners
Possibly the most exciting new product in Axcel stabilizer line is the adjustable stiffness Kryptós Pro™ vibration damper, which can be added to the end of virtually any stabilizer, side bar, or V-bars with a 5/16”-24 thread! Adjust the stiffness of the proprietary blend of rubber from Ultra Soft for 1 to 5 oz weights to Ultra Hard for up to 30 oz weights in seconds by tightening or loosening the aluminum Kryptós cover to achieve the best vibration dampening results for any setup. Even at the Ultra Soft setting, the Kryptós Pro™ was designed strong to prevent the tip of your stabilizer from sagging when significant weight is added. The Kryptós Pro™ was designed with aerodynamic grooves that have been tested to reduce wind resistance over dampers with bulging ball shapes. Both ends are male 5/16”-24 threads, made to work with most modern day stabilizers. This product is CNC machined, blended, and assembled, in the USA for quality and dependability!
Kryptós Pro Features:
- Add to the end of most modern day stabilizers, side bars, or v-bars with a 5/16”-24 thread pitch to reduce vibration in all axes…X, Y, and Z.
- Adjust stiffness from Ultra Soft for 1 to 5 oz weights, to Ultra Hard for up to 30 oz weights in seconds, by tightening or loosening the Kryptós to achieve the best vibration dampening results for any setup.
- Aerodynamic grooves have been tested to reduce wind resistance over dampers with bulging ball shapes
- The Kryptós was designed strong at the Ultra Hard setting to reduce the sag at the tip of your stabilizer when significant weights are added. Supports up to 30oz
- Comes in several anodized colors
- Weighs 2.7oz
- CNC machined, blended, and assembled in Virginia! Proudly Made in USA!