- There are 5 different Large Clarifier magnifications available with approximately a 3/16″ field of view.
- The Clarifier works with a bow scope and lens to help clear up the target, allowing you to pick out details at a distance.
- The Large Clarifier works in all Large (#749-37L) and Large Hooded (#749-37LH) peeps only.
- NOTE: Not compatible with Pro Series, Ultra Lite, Podium Peep™, or PXLH Hunter Peep.
- Clarifiers are NOT currently available for the 5/16″ peep housings.
- It is recommended to use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) for inserting Clarifiers into your peep.
- It is also recommended to use Lens Brite Anti Fog Lens Cleaner (#641) and Lens Cleaning Swab (#501) for cleaning the lenses.
CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose Aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.