EASTON ESSENTIALS PRO SHOP TOOL KIT 12PZ
EASTON Archery Essentials Pro Shop Tool Kit - Accessories set
Working equipment is the be-all and end-all of a successful archer! So keep your bow and all your equipment in top condition and take care of minor repairs with EASTON's 12-piece Value Pack. The accessory kit is like a small first aid kit that you always have with you and that will serve you well during the tournament or on the road.
The EASTON Archery Essentials Pro Shop Tool Kit includes:
- D-Loop Nock pliers to make a D-Loop the same every time
- String scale made of anodized aluminum with laser engraved ruler for high-precision measurements
- Large inside-hex key set in 5-64", 3-32", 7-64", 1-8", 9-64", 5-32", 3-16", 7-32" , 1-4"
- Small inside-hexag key set in 0.50", 1-16", 5-64", 3-32", 7-64", 1-8", 9-64", 5-32", 3-16"
- Cleaning tool to remove adhesive residues or dirt from the insides of the shafts so that new points or inserts can be glued in.
- Nock tool for mounting and dismounting nocks. Suitable for G, X, H and S nocks. With thread Draw lengthor to remove broken nocks from the shafts.
- Arrow pulling aid with plastic snap hook
- String wax for synthetic strings (28.3g or 1oz)
- BCY Nock & Peep Serving winding thread 0.020". Perfect for making windings and peep sights. Including one meter red and one-meter black thread.
- BCY # 24 D-Loop thread, 1m.
- Screw help for broadheads
- Case Cube bag to hold all accessories and tools in place. 38cm x 19cm x 5cm with Clear lid with double zipper.